my current workplace - the two sites at Hammerfest

my current workplace - the two sites at Hammerfest

søndag 3. januar 2010

New Year, New Tear?

2010, jeez. Had some different plans finalized for this year, but I kinda found out, that life is a bitch sometimes and things definitely take much more time than my impatient brain tolerates.
But so what? I didn´t start my studies right after school, I won´t make a career right after my graduation from university. But who says, I have to anyway?
I see all those people getting nervous because they don´t have children/husband/house and car before they´re 30.
Life has a certain amount of time: years, months, days, hours. Why don´t just follow the path you see instead of chasing the next highway?
Don´t get me wrong - of course, I have plans. I am indeed one hell of a ambitious student wanting more than anything else to finally do what I love most and be the best at it! But I can´t imagine that my life perishes when things go "wrong" meaning not like I want them to go. So, I take another turn and who knows, maybe (just maybe) there is something worsewhile at this new place as well.
That said, I will continue to pick my brain to finish this thesis I hold so dear right now and see where this leads me
Happy New Year by the way!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar