Well, just look at the date of my last entry....that´s almost a year ago.
But to my defense, I´d like to add that there were some strange, huge and confusing changes in my personal life which still have an aftereffect on me today.
On the other hand, I was unemployed, speak lots of time, the last 4 months or so, which should make a pretty good condition for updating this little project here. But anyway, can´t change that now.
I just have to kick myself in the bottom (excuse me my english) for a change and make a difference. So, i gonna start at a new job next week, and I´m so looking forward to it since I´m starving for something to do. Not that I didn´t do anything these last months, it just wasn´t work. In the meantime, I will find something to write about, so to just get used to write again.
In the end, it´s the thought that counts, aye?
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar